Jump to content
OtakuBoards

When things go horribly wrong...: the backstage thread[PG-13, L, V]


Recommended Posts

Posted
OK! I took long enough, but here it is! The underground thread for [B]When Things Go Horribly Wrong...[/B]

I did this because I got PMs that they really wanted one, and I thought they were getting a little impatient, so I made it.

IF you're leaving for a while, want your character dead so you don't have to keep up with this, want to plan a fight between to characters, and so on, this is the place to say in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...