Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The title is pretty self explainatory I was wondering how many people on the otakuboards has Bleach the Blade of Fate. I want to gather information so that i could possible make a tournament of some sort. This will be my first time organizing such a thing but I think that I can pull it off. So let me know if you are interested (post your friend code and best character).

Hollow Ichigo will defeat all of you.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Well, my own best character is Jūshirō Ukitake captain of Squad 13 or Shunsui Kyōraku captain of Squad 8 because once I use these two in a duo match, they can kick butt against anyone that I fight against.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...