Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] I've searched around forever trying to find this game- I tried Google, various Mac/Apple forums, etc., so either I supremely suck at internet searching or this game was incredibly obscure. I was wondering if any of you OBers know of it.

From what I remember, it was simply a computer game made for Macs only, and all you did was raise and watch sharks grow. It was like Sims for sharks, and you created your own shark, named it, watched it grow, etc. Ring any bells?[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Seeing as we have an all purpose name request thread elsewhere in the forum, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

I moved your post into the other thread by the way Lunox.

Thread Closed

~Korey[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...