Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey! Yukina123, here- giving a shout out to all otakus located in [B]UTAH!![/B]

As most, or all of us know, [I]Anime Banzai[/I] is coming to town and word on the boards is that there are special group rates at the Sheraton.

I am planning to volunteer and even though I am rather cheap:animeswea it would be nice to have some friends to chat with overnight.

Anyone interested? Thanks!
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Of course I know about it. I live in SLC after all.^^ I don't know if I'll attend or not since I may be gone the weekend in October when the convention is being held. If I'm not, I'll probably show up just for fun since I've never been to an anime convention before. :catgirl:[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...