Jump to content
OtakuBoards

saiyan bloodlines


Recommended Posts

Guest QuickSilver
Posted
my friend said that saiyans blood decreases down the line is this true? e.g if the parents were both half saiyan the child will be 1/4 saiyan and3/4 human is this true
Posted
Well Goku is already 1/16 sayian I do belive. And chi-chi isn't sayain at all, so that would make gohan and goten 1/32 or so? My math sucks so I dunno. But its just like in real life, where if you're dad is white and mom hispanic, that would make you 1/2 hispanic and 1/2 white and it goes down the line from there.
Posted
[B]Um Cibo I don't know where you got that from but Goku is a full saiyan. His real name is Kakkarot which means weakest fighter (in the saiyan race). Gohan is half saiyan so Pan is quarter saiyan etc. etc[/B]
Posted
Goku is full, Gohan is half, Goten is half, Pan is a quarter, Trunks is half, so is Bra.
Posted
Since no one has completely answered your question, I'll do it. Yes, the more breeding saiya-jin and demi-saiya-jins do with other races, the less saiya-jin genes the offspring will carry. But, other than Cibo's, there are enough good examples that i needn't re-post them.

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...