Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]I thought I'd add to the activity going on the Art Studio nowadays.

My drawing is generally limited to me sketching stuff in Moleskin books, so most of my stuff is just quick sketches I do before I go to sleep.

Here's my "old" stuff, as it's from a Moleskin that I've already filled up:

[img]http://xs129.xs.to/xs129/08294/untitled-6857.png[/img]

[img]http://xs129.xs.to/xs129/08294/untitled-12102.png[/img]

[img]http://xs129.xs.to/xs129/08294/untitled-213166.png[/img]

Any thoughts welcome! :)[/font]
Posted
oh wow. I really like your sketches. I especially like the dress in the first one. The ruffles look so planned out. It's amazing. I wish my sketches looked like this. [sigh]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I really love your sketches, and I think it's because there is so much life to them. The lines really suggest life in the figures I think, and they're so fluid and smooth. And I also really like the dress, the folds are grand.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='jigglyness']The ruffles look so planned out. It's amazing.[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] ;) The entire bottom right corner of that dress, right where the first twist is, was me drawing from life. I was literally just looking at my shirt that was wrinkled, twisted, and hanging halfway from an open drawer.

This post contains my recent stuff. The one right below is something new I tried, I enjoyed drawing the pole and the clock. Sorry for the small size/watermark, I feel sort of lame for using it, but I plan on working on this and using it for a contest.

[img]http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08314/donotuse2825.png[/img]

These two were... me loving legs! Seriously, I love drawing legs. I just find them the most fun to draw, probably because they're one of my favorite body parts on women.

[img]http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08314/untitled-4230.png[/img]

[img]http://xs329.xs.to/xs329/08314/untitled-5667.png[/img]

My proportions are sort of wonky, but they happen to be some of my favorite sketches. :3 I turn sort of lesbian when I draw. [/font]
Posted
I like the way you do your sketches. They have a a very abstract, "very informal" way to them.

Now, I want to see how you draw guys, just so I can see how you draw them. :)
Posted
Thought I'd pop in and mention that I love your thigh-to-calf ratio. Gorgeous. Out of curiosity, do you ever do full-on fashion sketches? (By which I only mean going into it with clothes in mind, rather than a particular character or anything.) I totally dig some of the clothes and shoes you hint at here.

~Dagger~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...