OtakuBoards

Elfen Lied and Hellsing Battle

sbsp13668

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]Well, I was looking around on a comic book forum, and I found these sorta battle like things, such as "Spider-Man vs. Wolverine" and stuff. I dunno if anything like that has been done on OtakuBoards yet, but I think it would be fun to try.

I'm dying to see the outcome of a fight like this: Lucy from Elfen Lied versus Alucard from Hellsing in the streets of London, England!

Warning! This thread will contain spoilers eventually!

Manga Lucy's weaknesses are pretty much non-existent, but her love for Kouta (that dumbass) often holds her back.
Anime Lucy's weaknesses would be range and Kouta, but she makes up for the limited range of her vectors by throwing stuff and using the enemy's weapons with better range (like the machine gun).

Manga Alucard's weaknesses are small; first, you have to destroy his undead army, then you have to destroy him. Good Luck. [spoiler]However, it seems that Schrodinger is able to erase his existence in the end...[/spoiler]
Anime Alucard seems to be invincible because they never quite finished the series and [spoiler]Alucard destroys Incognito.[/spoiler]

So there we have it! The original diclonius fighting the original vampire! Who will win?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.dailywhatever.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/kamina.jpg[/IMG]

Kamina beats them both, remember the anime rule if you bring a sword to a gun fight you win. And lucy would be too enamored with Kamina to hurt him before he got to her.

[quote name='Paramount'][SIZE="1"]Godot's post sums up my thoughts to a T.

I keep thinking this is Gaia, and that versus threads are banned...but, I'd think it'd be the same here, anyway.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Oh? I didn't know they'd ban these types of threads on forums. Sorry about that then, I just thought it would be interesting to see what the fans would think their characters would do to win a battle against each other. I like debates, but perhaps some fans may take it a little too far and start petty arguments...? Well, Sorry again. ^.^ [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='sbsp13668'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Oh? I didn't know they'd ban these types of threads on forums. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]They're not banned, we just prefer that members do more than silly posts of so and so would kick this person's butt! Without bothering to go any further than that.

When people take the time to explain a little of why they think the other side would win, then that type of thread is fine. Like this one here, so carry on and have fun coming up with reasons why one side would topple the other. =P

I can't really say since I've only seen a few episodes from each of these series so I'm not sure which side would win since I don't know enough. I tried to get into Elfen Lied, but I found the psychological aspect warped for effect/fanservice and that kind of had me going... meh, so I didn't bother to finish it.[/COLOR]