OtakuBoards

myOtaku problem

khismylife

My myOtaku page won't work for me. Here is my problem:

I go in and edit my profile and then I go and hit the save button at the bottom like usual, I then get that message that says ?Your profile has been updated? like usual. But then when I go to look at my site nothing shows up no posts, no stats, no nothing. And when I click on my other links I get a message that says ?The user profile you were trying to access is currently turned off.? Then when I head back to the edit profile section everything is reset and turned off.

I have seen other people complain about this as well. I?m wondering if this is a glitch and we have to wait it out or if there is something we are doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
I get the exact same problem.. It's really frustrating since other people can make it work but the rest of us have to just sit here and wait for some sort of fix. I know that the problem isn't the web browser, I've checked it in the latest versions of FF, IE and Opera.
I really hope someone can help.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]When did you join theOtaku? If it was 03/07/08 or later then your myOtaku page is not going to work, period. A new version called Version Vibrant was launched on that date. At that time the new blogging platform Worlds was introduced and myOtaku was archived. Member's who used it before the new one launched can still update and post, but anyone who joins after that can only log in and comment on their friends pages. If you were using it before that date, then I'd contact Panda, just send her a pm here and she'll help you out. But if you joined after, you're out of luck. [/FONT][/COLOR]