Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hiya! Okay, so the last thread about the Olympics was really depressing. So I'm going to ask you guys to help me brighten things up a bit!:animesmil
Question 1: What is your favorite Olympic sport?

Question 2: (follow up on #1) Why?

Question 3: If you could either compete in the Olympics or choose a sport to be officially added, which would you choose? (details, please!:catgirl:)

My answers...
1: Track!

2: 'Cause I like to run and I like to see others run!

3: Compete. I would probably compete in Track, though I don't think I could win against all those scary-ish competetors...:animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...