Evil Bunnies Posted September 23, 2008 Posted September 23, 2008 Hello I am looking for several banners to head webpages. What I am looking for is just a visually appealing banner relating to the various series. I would like only the name of the series on its respective banner. The series I would like are: Bleach Elfen Lied Full Metal Alchemist Inuyasha Naruto Rosario + Vampire Vampire Knight Dimensions 900x150 I know it is a tall order but if you could help out with any one of these I would greatly appreciate it. You will be credited on the website for your work. And feel free to be creative I really have nothing particular in mind for these banners.
Jeremy Posted September 23, 2008 Posted September 23, 2008 [SIZE="1"]If you like this, I can make more for the other ones if you want[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/23rrgd5.gif[/IMG]
Evil Bunnies Posted September 24, 2008 Author Posted September 24, 2008 that is wonderful anymore you would do would be amazing
Jeremy Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 [IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/359xudy.jpg[/IMG]
Evil Bunnies Posted October 3, 2008 Author Posted October 3, 2008 hey if you are still doing any banners for me just a slight change in the width from 900 to 802 not a big difference so editing the ones you made shouldn't be to much of a problem for me to do without messing up your excellent work. I am quite jealous of your arts skills man
Mr. Blonde Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Here's a couple for you, Bunny. Hope you dig em'. If you want another just let me know. [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/9291/alchemistbannergn2.png[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2823/knightbannersl8.png[/IMG][/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now