Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59573]Forums Topic[/url]
[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59551]Auditions[/url][/b]
This is the backstage topic for Gundam Generations. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask them here. So far, I'm very pleased with the way things are going. I like how there are several things going on at once, and the different reactions between the characters. Keep up the good work!
Posted
Just to give you all the heads up I spoke with The Red Star and he wont be able to post for some time he is a bit busy so I'm be talking over the freedom organization till he returns.

And my post will be up later today.
Posted
I would like to see more of Omega posting. Im also kind of at a stand still because of that. I would like to continue but I need Omega to post something about the two pics i put in one post. Hope this one he reads and starts posting some more.
Posted
I notice post now started to die down now that all the fighting is done. I was thinking that maybe we could have all the groups meant up at some secret location and have talks about a alliance. Seeing that with the Judges attacking and everyone came to help, a good move would be to join up. Also with what happened it has to have other groups thinking that maybe they have spies in there own organization. Also if this alliance would happen who would be the group that they cant trust. There was only one group that didn't show up when everything went down. Who's to say Freedom can be trusted.

This is just a idea i figured id throw out there trying to get everyone minds rolling. Tell me what you all think of the idea or if you have a better one or would like to add to it or whatever
Posted
I apoligize if I take too long to reply, I like to consider my options before I further the storyline. That way, I can make things more interesting. I've heard a few good suggestions about how to further things in the storyline, some of which I plan on using. Anyways, try and keep up the good work. Oh, and Demon Eyes, make sure to check your PM's.
Posted
My bad Dragons Wolfie- I just posted, and I hope everything works for you. Faust's given the blueprints to his team, who will go over it and meet up with him and Draco at your base of operations. Good?
Posted
I'm going to have to drop out, everyone.
I'm having serious family problems, and attempting to juggle that with college is hard enough.

My sincerest apologies. I hope you guys can still use Faust, though.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
First of all, sorry I've taken so long to reply. But I think I've made up for that with my new post. I've added some plot twists, and worked in Omega's dropping out. Which brings me to the second point of interest. Sorry to see you go Omega, especially seeing as I designed my character to interact with yours. If you ever get a chance, drop a post in. And third, the RPG is back! Go make a post!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...