Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Well, here's the complete origin of moi.........:D :D :D [url]http://communities.msn.com/AnimePicCollection/legendoftheicedragon.msnw[/url] If anyone says it's crap, I'll knock 'em out cold.:p :p (j/k) Catch my drift :therock: (j/k)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 well, i think it's kewl for the beginning! :) Keep it up. :) Hey when are you going to put in Chp. 2? :D
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]well, i think it's kewl for the beginning! :) Keep it up. :) Hey when are you going to put in Chp. 2? :D [/B][/QUOTE] I already have 5 Chapters down But, I want ppl's opinion's first on the intro.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] I already have 5 Chapters down But, I want ppl's opinion's first on the intro. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh i see. :) COME ON PEEPS! POST YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!! :D *wants to read the rest of it*
Fall Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Wow! Very nice intro on it! Kewl, I say keep it up! :) ;) I want to read the rest of it too! :)
Charles Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 As a fan of creative writing myself, I find it nice to read other people's stories. Keep up the good work.
Cibo Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 Went to fast to describe everything. Somewhat of a good plot, but could be better. Sounds like a story a teenager would make with the words you use. And you can basically tell whats gonna happen before it happens. Besides that, its decent.
woody Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 I liked the intro :) I want to read the rest of your story. :cool:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 9, 2002 Author Posted January 9, 2002 Well to ppl's requests, I have added ch 2 and 3. I think it's a little whack but I need your opinion's on how to fix it.
Fall Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 Chapter 2 is alright! Haven't read Chapter 3 yet, but I'm half-way through it. From what I've read so far, I say it's a damn good story! Keep going! :)
Defcon5 Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 It's crap. (sorry I coulden't resist) Actually I wasen't even able to read it. For some reason I coulden't get there.:(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now