Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was watching the avatar the other day with my newphew. I had checked it out when it first came out, and was amazed how far they've come. During all the commercials they advertised "Avatar Legends", a pc game in which you can create your own avatar character.

I've always thought the avatar would make a great game, i think they made one for a console but I could be mistaken.

I was wondering if anyone plays this, and what exact style of game it is.
Posted
I tried it out after seeing this topic. It seems like an action RPG. (Your character levels and has stats, but the combat isn't turn based.) I didn't do anything except training so far, but it seems like it could be fun. Especially if you're a fan of the show. But even if you're not, it might be a fun game. I'm just not sure yet though if you actually get to explore, or if there is only arena fighting.

Also, they did make one for console. I can't remember the name of it, but I always see it for sale in the ps2 and Gamecube sections of any store that sells games.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...