Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Last night, I recieved an e-mail from a friend. He's very depress that he just broke up with his girlfriend. Last time, he wanted to commit suicide because his girlfriend (his first girlfriend) married another guy. My brother have a long talk with him, and he changed his mind. My brother just went on vacation yesterday, so I can't ask him to help. I don't want my friend to do anything stupid that he'll regrett later on. I called him, but he didn't answer the call. I haven't visit him yet. What can I do to help my broken-heart friend?
Posted
[color=indigo]jeez, woody, your life is like a never ending soap opera. If I had to put up with the stuff you do on a daily basis I'd go insane!!!

As for your problem...I would call up anyone who has seen him or talked to him to make sure he is okay, like friends or family that lives close to him. If he doesn't live close to you tell his friends that do live close to take him out and occupy his time. The less he thinks about it the better...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]jeez, woody, your life is like a never ending soap opera. If I had to put up with the stuff you do on a daily basis I'd go insane!!! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't have a life before. Everything change when I check my grade.
Posted
maybe you should hit on him. that would make him feel more desirable. i'm serious.

well, anyway, remind him that there are better girls out there & that his ex was a fool for breaking up w/ him, that she didn't deserve him, etc. if he doesn't answer the phone, go to his house or e-mail him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]maybe you should hit on him. that would make him feel more desirable. i'm serious.
[/B][/QUOTE]
Are you out of your mind, this guy have some serious problem with women. I just visited him this evening, and he's drunk. I listen to all his mourning and complain. :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
Try some reverse-psychology on him. Go to his house and say you wanna murder him, or something, and he'll say "don't do it I wanna live." Then you build on that.

If that doesnt work, sorry for bringing it up
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Try some reverse-psychology on him. Go to his house and say you wanna murder him, or something, and he'll say "don't do it I wanna live." Then you build on that.
[/B][/QUOTE]
We tried that once before on a friend who wanted to do that..... :( I sort of worked..... But he ended up the way we hoped he wouldn't do..... :( :bawl:
Posted
y dont ya talk 2 ur teacher but dont use his name?!?! man ta friend of urs must b sOOoo dam depress.................:( what i'll i would try 4 gettin bout that or just try gettin another g/f 4 him...........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]y dont ya talk 2 ur teacher but dont use his name?!?! man ta friend of urs must b sOOoo dam depress.................:( what i'll i would try 4 gettin bout that or just try gettin another g/f 4 him........... [/B][/QUOTE]
Teacher, it's not gonna work. He's not in school, he's 28 years old and has a job. Plus, my brother is the one who introduce him to the girl who he just broke up with.
Guest Master Gnome
Posted
Ahh yes, the usual break-up, I wanna commit suicide deal.


Well first off, he doesn't want to commit suicide, I garuantee it. Trust me, I've been in very similar situations, and despite my claims of wanting suicide, I didn't, I just wanted attention.

Based on my prior experiences, I think he's just looking for attention and/or love. After he broke up with his girlfriend, he didn't have that attention and love, and he feels absent without it. So if you can somehow get him attention/love, that would help him a lot.
Posted
[SIZE=3]Not being rude or nothin' but he needs serious help. [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]Not being rude or nothin' but he needs serious help. [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I know

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master Gnome [/i]
[B]Ahh yes, the usual break-up, I wanna commit suicide deal.


Well first off, he doesn't want to commit suicide, I garuantee it. Trust me, I've been in very similar situations, and despite my claims of wanting suicide, I didn't, I just wanted attention.

Based on my prior experiences, I think he's just looking for attention and/or love. After he broke up with his girlfriend, he didn't have that attention and love, and he feels absent without it. So if you can somehow get him attention/love, that would help him a lot. [/B][/QUOTE]
Thanx, I'll do something like that.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
shes broke up to go get married?!?!?!?!?!
head probs.

PPL ARE BASTARDS....... 3 words that u should tell ur m8. ppl will break up with him, hurt him, beat him up and rape him his whole life, y the hell cant he live with it?!?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]shes broke up to go get married?!?!?!?!?!
head probs.

PPL ARE BASTARDS....... 3 words that u should tell ur m8. ppl will break up with him, hurt him, beat him up and rape him his whole life, y the hell cant he live with it?!? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] A round of applause...I couldn't have said it better myself:D [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...