Davlloarm Posted November 24, 2008 Posted November 24, 2008 I was wanting a Dwayne Wade Banner and matching Avi. The picture can be of your choice, I would like it to have my name on both of them if possible, and I would like it to say Failures Not an Option". Whomever could do that I'd be greatful. Thanks.
Lunar Posted November 24, 2008 Posted November 24, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Hm..........I'll attempt to do it. It probably won't be as awesome as some other members can do, but I'll see if I can have one up for ya, 'kay? I"ll edit this post wiith the avi and sig picture either later on today or tommorow.:animesmil[/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]EDIT:[/B] Here it is.[/COLOR] [COLOR="indigo"][B]Banner[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26780&stc=1&d=1227589405[/IMG] [COLOR="Indigo"][B]Avi[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26781&stc=1&d=1227589782[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now