Red Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [B]I just had the one person who I know who is a Gundam expert and works on my site quit the project, so i now have a half constructed music vid, info, and biography section. Anybody that may be willing to write a little info about the Gundam series or a bio to help me out? (You would be fully credited on my website) [/B]
Shinigami Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 well, i am not exactly sure about it, but i'll find some bios. want some gif.s too? i've got plenty.:devil: :all:
Axel--Ignition Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 My site needs help too, but there are errors in trpod. If you want to see it, just click Mr.T in my sig.:mrt:
black_vegeta Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 ...sheesh, tell me about it man, GundamClips is a one man show. Good help is hard to find!
Shinigami Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 well i am here to help if anyone needs it. just tell me what 'cha need, & i'll see what i can do...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 What do you need help in?? I got techincal read outs, specs, etc. As proof, look at my recent thread on the PSYCOMMU. I know UC and AC together.
Recommended Posts