Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help on identifying a couple of animes. Thanks.


Recommended Posts

Guest crazy00
Posted
I've stumbled on a few interesting animes, but unfortunately I have no clue what their titles are. I'll appreciate it if any can list out the animes.
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/1114455544/untitled-5.jpg[/IMG]

Again, many thanks.
Posted
The one in the bottom right corner of the first four is [B]Haibane Renmei[/B]. Nice 13-episode little drama about these angel-like beings called Haibane. My favorite anime and most definitely worth watching. :animesmil

The rest, I dunno squat. :animeswea
Posted
[color=#4B0082]The top-left shot looks like Kaede from the anime Shuffle!

I could swear I've seen the top-right and middle-left characters before but I can't place them...[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"]The last image on the bottom left is Ginji from the anime GetBackers. The remaining that haven't been identified, I am not familiar with.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...