Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Hey there. ^^

I have come to greatly love Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and I was wondering if someone could do me the favor or making me a Viral banner for here at the boards and a header that I could possibly place on my blog over at theO.

As far as the banner goes, just having his name on it and "ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA" in the bottom right-hand corner would work (if the text is a little sktechy-grunge-like, that would be amazing. It was used a lot in the show and I'm very fond of it.).

In terms of the header, if it could have "Surpass the impossible and kick reason to the curb." in the same font type you use for the banner, that would be ideal. I've attached a few pictures that you can use, but if you find some other ones, please feel free to use those as well or instead.

[url=http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gurrenlaganntitle1rq8.jpg]Example of sketch-style typography used in Gurren Lagann.[/url]

[url=http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gurrenlagann9vc6.jpg]First picture of Viral.[/url] (Don't mind Enkidudu over on the left, heh.)

[url=http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vlcsnap142211jz8ri2.png]Second picture of Viral.[/url] (Again, don't mind Darry over on the left.)

Thanks in advance! ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I went with a different image, if it pleases Milady...

[IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6865/viralbannerwf1.jpg[/IMG]

If this is acceptable, I'll see what I can do about a World header. Though in retrospect, I wonder if I can download some new fonts for the program I'm using...[/FONT]
Posted
This sounds so interesting. I'll take a stab at this too. :D
I've always thought Viral was one of the cooler characters besides Kamia >.<

edit----------
Ok got the banner done. If you would still like a header, let me know. :]

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/o76kab.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]OMG, jiggly, that's amazing. Thank you so much. :3 (And thank you, too, Failsauce. It's a very good one. ^^)

I'll shoot you a PM later, if you don't mind. :3[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...