OtakuBoards

How do i I post my manga?

HakuHiddenMist

hey guys i'm new to theotaku.com and i'm been working on my manga i just got the cover done and i wanted to post it but i dont know how to go about getting it in my portfolio i have an account and every thing. Do i need to fork out the 30 bucks to get the perimium account to put up my drawings and manga.

any help would be great.Thank you

HakuHiddenMist

[quote name='HakuHiddenMist']hey guys i'm new to theotaku.com and i'm been working on my manga i just got the cover done and i wanted to post it but i dont know how to go about getting it in my portfolio i have an account and every thing. Do i need to fork out the 30 bucks to get the perimium account to put up my drawings and manga.

any help would be great.Thank you

HakuHiddenMist[/QUOTE]

On the main theOtaku page, across the top, is a dark blue bar with "Portals" "News" "Fanart" "Fancomics," etc. Click on "Fancomics."

Below the dark blue bar is a light blue bar with "All Fandom" "Anime/Manga" "Video Games," etc. At the far right of this bar is a link that says "Submit." Click on that.

Hit the "Create a new series" button, and start uploading.

I've had trouble navigating the site, too, so you're not alone. Some aspects aren't very intuitive.

Adam recently upgraded the backroom to make submitting stuff easy to do. Just go into your backroom and underneath the dark blue portals that Sara was referring to, are the controls for your account.

The last option on the right is [B]Quick Submit[/B]. Just put your mouse over it for a drop down menu for all sections that you can submit stuff too. Just click on the one you want and it takes you straight to the submission page for whatever you choose.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Adam recently upgraded the backroom to make submitting stuff easy to do. Just go into your backroom and underneath the dark blue portals that Sara was referring to, are the controls for your account. [/QUOTE]

Oh, thank goodness for that.

• 7 months later...
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]One possible reason could be the format you saved it in. The system is only designed to support jpg so uploading in a png format would result in blank or black pages.

If you're still having problems, then I'd need your user name for theOtaku so I could take a look at the account. I tried searching for xberserk, but found nothing. [/COLOR][/FONT]