Tetra of sound Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 Alright, if you have questions, hit me! I'm ready to take'em on! Also, my "Brothers Armageddon" banner will soon be out of commission, so if you see this, Monarck, this is a side note to let you know! Thre reason why that banner's gonna go? I'm gonna make one for this. So anyways, if you've got questions, I've got (prabably) answers! Have a wonderful day!!!:animesmil
Nessaja Posted January 7, 2009 Posted January 7, 2009 Well, what's the rating on this? Also, does the impurity in your character decide what you change into? Thanks for your help, Tetra. ^^
Tetra of sound Posted January 7, 2009 Author Posted January 7, 2009 No, the term decides the new form. Impurities are just something i put in. (I can't remember why...) And guessing at the terms is a bad idea. The word may mean one thing, but you might get another. [B]UPDATE: [COLOR=Purple] RP has officially started. once Knuckles' Girl replies, I'll start "gathering" everyone. Also, your new form only comes in after you meet Mayonaka. He does the transforming. Have Fun![/COLOR] [/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now