Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello Everybody!
I'm now taking requests from anyone that wants me to draw them something. If anyone wants to view the art I already have posted on theOtaku, my username is LuminousIceNinja. Requests would be very helpful for me as well, because I need ideas ;)

IceNinja
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I was wondering if you could make a serious looking Wolfwood from Trigun for a signature, or if you know the series really well, Make Wolfwood when he....SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! When he died on the couch. I would appreciate it greatly, thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...