Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would very much appreciate if someone can make me a lovely banner with this anime characters with Text being Franny <3 Kura please :) Thanks in advance

Also maybe have a different background then what the current picture has :) Thanks
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Heya! No idea if this is what you had in mind (it's horrendously dark, I know). I'm sure jigglyness will provide you with something much sleeker, but I'm very much out of practice and need to get back into the groove, haha. You were my first practice run (s-sorry)
[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Franny_banner.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Franny_banner_avi.png[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]Sorry it took so long. This week is finals week for me so I didn't have too much time to be on and work on it. heh. well anyways. I finally found time so yeah.
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/16ay26e.jpg[/img]
I made two versions of the sig since I didn't know which one was better, so I'll let you choose...since it IS your sig at the end. haha
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/33nxqo9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2vba9w8.jpg[/img]

zeke - hush you. >.<[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...