Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hiya people :3

I did this for the contest over on theOtaku. It was to create the mascot, Spikey, or the hat on the logo in a valentines day theme :D.
I know the hands are a little iffy and everything, but still, please critique!

Spikey and the bunnies done with copic sketch markers. The floor was done with prisma colored pencils, and the background was done with photoshop :3. I can't remember the website where I got the fireworks brushes from, but I give credit to the guy who made those brushes XD they're sick.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2m2jkgg.png[/IMG]

Hope you guys like it ^^

~Rachel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...