Cat Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 Yep its simple, Paparazzi are zombies chasing you all over and no matter what you do they don't decrease in number. Lawyers are vampires sucking you dry of every dime you have. I could go on but I think you get the idea. Good for Woody. I have no pity for the paparazzi.
Aaryanna_Mom Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 I don't know about zombies, but there's no denying that the Paparazzi have issues with respecting the personal space of well known celebrities. So I'll accept the excuse as being valid as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now