OtakuBoards

Anybody got Animal Crossing: City Folks?

Picchick

I got this game for my sisters birthday and I've been playing it for awhile, but I have No friends and No towns to visit. And I want some new fruits for my town (I only have cherries).

Town Name: Suniwood
My character: Alex
Friend Code: 2664-6095-0847

Please feel free to add me, I play all the time. If you add me to your friends, please don't forget to comment and leave your towns name, your character's name, and your friend code. If I add you I'll reply to your comment. Animal Crossing Players Unite!

I'll probably move this to Video Game Archives later, but right now it won't let me add a thread there ;_;

[quote name='Picchick']I'll probably move this to Video Game Archives later, but right now it won't let me add a thread there ;_;[/quote]You can't move threads. Also, Video Games Archives are for older discussions that are no longer active. What you want is the Arcade, our active section for games. So I'll go ahead and move this over there for you.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']You can't move threads. Also, Video Games Archives are for older discussions that are no longer active. What you want is the Arcade, our active section for games. So I'll go ahead and move this over there for you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I am new here and didn't even see the Arcade section until after I posted the thread.^^;