Picchick Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 I got this game for my sisters birthday and I've been playing it for awhile, but I have No friends and No towns to visit. And I want some new fruits for my town (I only have cherries). Town Name: Suniwood My character: Alex Friend Code: 2664-6095-0847 Please feel free to add me, I play all the time. If you add me to your friends, please don't forget to comment and leave your towns name, your character's name, and your friend code. If I add you I'll reply to your comment. Animal Crossing Players Unite! I'll probably move this to Video Game Archives later, but right now it won't let me add a thread there ;_;
Rachmaninoff Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [quote name='Picchick']I'll probably move this to Video Game Archives later, but right now it won't let me add a thread there ;_;[/quote]You can't move threads. Also, Video Games Archives are for older discussions that are no longer active. What you want is the Arcade, our active section for games. So I'll go ahead and move this over there for you.
Picchick Posted April 20, 2009 Author Posted April 20, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']You can't move threads. Also, Video Games Archives are for older discussions that are no longer active. What you want is the Arcade, our active section for games. So I'll go ahead and move this over there for you.[/QUOTE] Thank you so much! I am new here and didn't even see the Arcade section until after I posted the thread.^^;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now