Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I hope that I don't sound whingy, but I can't create banners very well... so, would anyone like to make me one?
Could it please match my avatar, the Death Note one, so I guess you would have to use darker colours.
I'm not really fond of the colour pink, so I would prefer if you didn't use so much of it... but it's fine if you do I guess.
Can it please have my name on it too (SachiroUchiha) somewhere?

Aside from that... I would be really grateful if someone could make one for me. Please? Thankyou!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...