Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am looking for a banner for a site I am making for One Piece, and well I am quite artistically challeged. The only specifics for the banner are that i would like it to be 766 x 180 and to have the words 'One Piece Pirates' on it. If anyone would be willing to help it would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
Well, this was quickly put together for these were stuff I used for a Graphic Worm... and since I was stuck with a worm project and need a little something new to do, I threw this together for you...

I still got the PSD file, so any minor tweaks can be done.

Hope it fits your site.

Please download and host it separately if you will use it, alright?
[URL=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262/j_mauru/layouts/op-banner.jpg][IMG]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262/j_mauru/layouts/th_op-banner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...