OtakuBoards

I need friends that draw like me!!!

xxxscenekidxxx

i want to meet some people who have the same drawing style as me so that i can get cridisism and get better... you can look at my theotaku profile if you want... i think that its in kinda a mix between manga and realistic, sorda neather... i guess... if you dont draw the same as me tho it coments always help!!! thx ppls!!! :catgirl:

There's a few problems with your thread here [B]xxxscenekidxxx[/B]. For starters, saying you want people who draw like you for constructive criticism, isn't really much of a topic. Also, just pointing them to your portfolio at theOtaku is the same as posting a thread for advertising. That's something we don't allow here.

If you want help with a specific artwork that you've done, you can create a thread and post it in our [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70"][U]Art Studio[/U][/URL] and ask for feedback from members. Just be sure to not blindly point them to your portfolio, like you did here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm. Thanks.

[B]Thread Closed[/B]