Skye Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 [size=1]I would love for someone to make me a simple banner and avatar set with the attached cookie picture [unless you find one you like better =]]. Banner: In bottom right, have it say "Have you ever heard of a safe word?" Ava: just the cookie. =] I would love this so much! Please and thank you, my lovelies. Stephanie[/size]
Korey Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Well the dimensions for Avatars are 150 by 80 and the max size for Sigs is 550 by 120[/FONT]
Yookie1 Posted August 1, 2009 Posted August 1, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Well the dimensions for Avatars are 150 by 80 and the max size for Sigs is 550 by 120[/FONT][/QUOTE] Well that was what I was going with. Cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now