Black Pearl Posted May 31, 2009 Posted May 31, 2009 Hi all! I am currently illustrating for a story about a young girl trying to make it as a rockstar in Tokyo. It's a serial novel called Carrot Orange Sun, and it runs on the Japanese music webzine Musicjapanplus+. Basically, I want your feedback! Please let me know how you think I'm doing, and help me to grow and improve. I really want to give this my all. [IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5815/19wz0.gif[/IMG] More information about this story can be found here on the World I created for it: [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/carrot_orange_sun"]http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/carrot_orange_sun[/URL] You can also see examples of my illustrations in my [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/black_pearl"]portfolio[/URL]! I hope it's OK to put this post here. It's been a long time since I was last here, so I may as well be a noob again. lol Thanks for looking everyone!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now