Korey Posted June 23, 2009 Posted June 23, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Congratulations to our contestants for this week: [B]Shinmaru[/B], [B]Sangome[/B] and [B]Miss Anonymous[/b]. Here is the first batch of questions. This week's topic is [b]Star Wars Quotes[/b]. All you have to do is identify who said the quote to get the point. [i]1)No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. [/i] [i]2)Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally. [/i] Remember, you are allowed to look up any answer you may not know. However, doing so may affect your speed. You're not required to answer in the form of a question. Simply provide the character's name. The person to correctly post the answers will receieve the points. Good luck![/FONT]
Korey Posted June 25, 2009 Author Posted June 25, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Alright the first day is over. Looks like we have Shin out to an early lead again. The answers to the questions are: 1) Yoda 2) Darth Maul So the score is currently: [B]Shin:2 Sangome:0 Miss Anonymous: 0[/B] ~~~~~~~~~~ Now onto today's questions: 1)The ability to speak does not make you intelligent, now get out of here. 2)You were right about one thing, Master; the negotiations were short. ~~~~~~~~~~ Good luck Everyone![/FONT]
Korey Posted June 25, 2009 Author Posted June 25, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Ok, Day 2 is done. Here's the answers: 1) Qui-Gon Jin 2) Obi-Wan Kenobi So the score is now: [B]Miss Anonymous: 2 Shin:2 Sangome:0[/B] ~~~~~~~~ Here's today's questions: [I]1)Your overconfidence is your weakness. 2)Yes, I'll bet you have. [/I] ~~~~~~~~ Good luck![/FONT]
Sangome Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 [SIZE="1"][STRIKE]1. Luke Skywalker 2. Han Solo[/STRIKE] NEVERMIND.[/SIZE]
Korey Posted June 27, 2009 Author Posted June 27, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Sorry about yesterday's lapse, everyone. It was my birthday and I didn't have time to get onto the computer until late night. But looks like we have the results of Day 2! The answers are: [I]1)Luke Skywalker 2)Han Solo[/I] So the score currently is: [B]Shin: 4 Miss A: 2 Sangome: 0[/B] ~~~~~~~~ Now for a double batch of questions. [I]1)It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber. 2)I am going to end this, once and for all! 3)Jedi business. Go back to your drinks. 4)I am NOT a committee! [/I] ~~~~~~~~ Good luck everyone![/FONT]
Nony Posted June 27, 2009 Posted June 27, 2009 1) Count Dooku 2) Mace Windu 3) Anakin 4) Princess Leia
Shinmaru Posted June 28, 2009 Posted June 28, 2009 Of all the times to choose to watch [b]Robin Hood: Men in Tights[/b] ... :(
Korey Posted June 28, 2009 Author Posted June 28, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Alright, looks like the game is finished. Great game played by everyone. Here's the answers to the questions. [I]1) Count Dooku 2) Mace Windu 3) Anakin Skywalker 4)Princess Leia[/I] So the final tally is: [B]MissAnonymous: 6 Shinmaru:4 Sangome: 0[/B] Congratulations to this week's winner: [B]Miss Anonymous[/b]! You will be recieving your custom title soon. Thanks to everyone who participated. Be on the lookout for next week's thread![/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now