Blood Huntress Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 Hi, i was wondering if anybody knew a link or something to a good tutorial for making wallpapers, avatars, banners, etc. using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0? I'd really like to start making graphics, but I dont know how >.< Thanks! :confuse2:
Yookie1 Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 [quote name='Blood Huntress']Hi, i was wondering if anybody knew a link or something to a good tutorial for making wallpapers, avatars, banners, etc. using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0? I'd really like to start making graphics, but I dont know how >.< Thanks! :confuse2:[/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/tutorials/index.html"]http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/tutorials/index.html[/URL] [URL="http://www.classroomhelp.com/workshop/pse/documentation.html"]http://www.classroomhelp.com/workshop/pse/documentation.html[/URL] [URL="http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=photoshop+elements+2.0+tutorials&aq=1&oq=photoshop+elements+2&aqi=g10&fp=azWfBBCvguA"]http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=photoshop+elements+2.0+tutorials&aq=1&oq=photoshop+elements+2&aqi=g10&fp=azWfBBCvguA[/URL]
Blood Huntress Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 Thanks! Anybody know where I could find any textures or brushes for Elements 2.0 at all? None of the ones I can find will work with this version.... :animecry:
Yookie1 Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Blood Huntress']Thanks! Anybody know where I could find any textures or brushes for Elements 2.0 at all? None of the ones I can find will work with this version.... :animecry:[/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.easyelements.com/free-photoshop-brushes.html"]http://www.easyelements.com/free-photoshop-brushes.html[/URL] Dont know much about elements sorry. What is it saying when you try to load the brushes?
Blood Huntress Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Yookie1'][URL]http://www.easyelements.com/free-photoshop-brushes.html[/URL] Dont know much about elements sorry. What is it saying when you try to load the brushes?[/quote] It keeps giving me a message saying things like 'this texture/brush is not compatible with your version of photoshop' And such.....
Cat Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 Here is one set of brushes for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0.There are text brushes but its a start. I think you can find more brushes on deviant art if you do a search. Hope this helps. [URL]http://ncis-freaky.deviantart.com/art/Tiny-Text-Brushes-for-PS-48456964[/URL]
jigglyness Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 [size=1]I think since they have come out with so many newer versions of element, the brushes are being made with the newer versions, so I can see why it would be incompatible with 2.0. I would try to find a slghtly newer version and load those brushes with that. [/size]
Yookie1 Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 Yeah not really finding any. I agree with jigglyness. Either that or make your own. There may be tutorials for that. Good Luck!
Blood Huntress Posted August 27, 2009 Author Posted August 27, 2009 Blaaaah, that really stinks... :( I'll see what I can do though! Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now