Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello thar. I'm new here anyways, just wanted to say hi and also start a new topic :3!

So has anyone read Knights? A new manga I recently read on Mangafox that I think needs some serious advertisment! I'd love to see some fans of it since I'm a fairly huge fan of it now ;_;

The story takes place in a Medieval Land in the chaos of a religious struggle. Many young women are being burned on the stake as 'witches'. In the fiasco, a new 'masked' black phantom rises to defend these 'witches' from being burned on the stake. Aided by an Audicious helper, he and his organization set to defend the world from the powerful religious saints convicting the innocent.

And discuss. :3! :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...