OtakuBoards

You Know You're Otaku When...

~Cloud~strife~07~

i was thinking about jef foxworthy then i thought why not make you know your otaku when jokes? i think it be hillairius realy.. let it began!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)!!!! that is if this posted topic has not been made.[B][I][U]edit[/U][/I][/B] ok a nice 1 mite be :when most of your storys start with - well we where cosplaying and...

Wouldn't matter if it had been done before. If a thread is pretty recent, I just merge them together. But since it's been a while, no need for that. So I fixed the title for you, to make it a little more clear what the thread is for. Now all you need to do is come back and actually add some of those jokes. =P

Lets see, the only one I can think of is:

You say ?kawaii? whenever you see anything cute.

I see that one over at theOtaku chat whenever I'm logged in.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]You're know you're otaku when:

1) You make a thread called "You Know You're Otaku When"

2)You're a moderator on an anime website.

3)You're a moderator on two anime websites that are on the same network

4) You are often AFK, watching anime on Youtube.

5)You have VA's sign your Fullmetal Alchemist dvd covers

6) You attend Anime Conventions

Is that bumped enough?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=navy]You're know you're otaku when:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=navy]1) You make a thread called "You Know You're Otaku When"[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=navy]2)You're a moderator on an anime website.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=navy]3)You're a moderator on two anime websites that are on the same network[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=navy]4) You are often AFK, watching anime on Youtube.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=navy]5)You have VA's sign your Fullmetal Alchemist dvd covers[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=navy]6) You attend Anime Conventions[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=navy]Is that bumped enough?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

ummmmmmmmm... yes and i think those are pretty funny... :)