Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah,my friends were talking about playing Lost Planet 2 for PC on MSN yesterday,and they got me into it.


And i'm not even sure if it's for PC too.


Either way!



I don't think I saw any Lost Planet 2 threads.


Sorry if I skimmed around too little!
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Nope, don't worry. You actually did the right thing by skimming the threads to make sure if there wasn't anything up. I would have just merged your posts if there was a thead anyways. So yeah, discuss away.

Me, personally, I've been wanting to get into this game, but I've really kinda grown impatient with RPGs. The last one I think that I played was [b]Tales of Vesperia[/b] and that was pretty fun. But I'll probably wait till later to play it.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Idk if you have XBL but I think there's a co-op demo available. Saw my friends playing it yesterday. As for myself I've yet to check it out. Hopefully there isn't as much stumbling around as there was in the first one. Didn't realy try multiplayer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...