Guest maverick Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 can anybody tell me where I can get the pumices or wathever stones to get ark
Cecil Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 You get the first one from Arc and the second one I think is after you beat Hades. You can also just get the whole pumice from Ozma, but he's the hardest boss in the game...
Guest Shift Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [SIZE=3]I'm not sure but you get one from Arc....(I just found out I had 2 pumice pieced lately...)[/SIZE]
shibatku Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 If you just don't want to wait take the Ozma approach because hes tough but If you don't want to wait then defeat ozma..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now