OtakuBoards

Turning on site and entering info isn't letting me save.

Kikyouchanx

Whenever I wish to save the information in myO it doesn't save.

I can save my style and such on my site. But it does not save when I enter info about me in the "preferences" page.

I have tried turning on my site and it won't turn on either.

myO url: [url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/kikyouchanx/[/url]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's not going to let you. You only joined the network this week and myOtaku is the older blogging system before Worlds. It's still open so people who were using it before we upgraded to Version Vibrant last year, can still access and use their myOtaku pages.

Anyone who joined after the change will be unable to create myOtaku pages since it's no longer connected to the main network in that respect. You can still comment on other people's myOtaku blogs, but that's it. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][quote name='Kikyouchanx']Kay then, I didn't know.. so I guess it's just useless to new members?[/quote]Not completely. If you sub to someone and they blog on the older myOtaku system it will show up in your backroom as an update. So you'll know when people have posted. And you can log in and comment on their update as well. But to use as a blogging system for yourself, that is correct.

That's part of why Worlds was created, the older system simply wasn't capable of expanding and supporting the features that the newer theOtaku can. So worlds make sure that any new members who join will also have blogging options since they can't access the older system.[/COLOR][/FONT]