Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello All,

I was looking online at business card companies for a card design that I can use on the job, but I haven't found one that I really like.

I've used the OB for art requests in the past before-- [B]thanks for all the great ideas for my classroom themes and printouts btw![/B] So, I'm turning to OB again to throw this idea out at you. Would you like to design me a business card template, education related?

If so, I would like to see what you can come up with. If you can design a template, then I can use it to change/adjust whenever I change grade levels, schools, phone numbers, etc. I would be glad to even contact you in the future for business purposes if anyone notices my card and wants a person to personalize it for them.

I would like a space for My name, profession, district name, school name, work number, home number, email address, and mailing address.

Ideas are notebook paper backgrounds, books, learning-related stuff, pencils, anything school related! Anything from simple to extravagant is welcomed.

Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...