SigillumDiaboli Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 I guess I might as well finish off the title, don't you hate it when you have an account on a site, and then lose the password, but then are unable to get it back because you have changed your E-Mail 5 times since 2007? I sure do. So in a sense this is more so of a..re-introduction? My old username on this site was GoneWithTheSin back in 2007, if any of you remember me. For those of you who don't I might as well properly introduce myself. I am a highschool student, hoping to one day be a graphic designer. I work, or volunteer at a wolf reserve(which is a lot of fun I suggest you find one in your area) and I train horses, or maybe the train me, still not sure xD I am also extremely awkward when I try to post threads, as you might have noticed by the random things I type, that really have no main focus. Now to the finishing line.. I am a really easy person to get along with so feel free to introduce yourselves. Chow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now