Korey Posted December 13, 2009 Posted December 13, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Hello hello. I have a simple request from you, the talented artists at OB. Using this concept: [URL="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PgzWtj7VIiM/RnA726Tx9pI/AAAAAAAACxU/Wfe9nimksQI/s1600-h/nina+williams+3.jpg"]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PgzWtj7VIiM/RnA726Tx9pI/AAAAAAAACxU/Wfe9nimksQI/s1600-h/nina+williams+3.jpg[/URL] I'd like a set (avatar and banner). I'm a bit picky about my sets, so I'll try to be as specific as possible [B]For Both:[/B] -Gray,Metallic background. I want it to look like Nina is standing in front a giant piece of sheet metal -Have Nina cropped from about the bust up. [B]Av only:[/B] Have Nina on the right side of the avatar and simply the letter K on it in some sort of Sans-Serif font. [B]Banner Only:[/B] Have Nina on the right side of the banner. I'd like the saying "Come on Baby, show me what you got." on there in the same font as the Avatar. Thanks to whoever takes this on.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Katie! Posted December 13, 2009 Posted December 13, 2009 hopefully this is something that you had in mind: [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/ninaav.png[/img] [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/ninaav2.png[/img] [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/nina.png[/img] if you want me to change anything, let me know.
Korey Posted December 14, 2009 Author Posted December 14, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Wonderful, thank you very much Citric.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now