Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have the story, characters, etc. But all I need is help with how to start it and the sceneries i can use.

p.s.

the scenery starts in Fall then Summer and Spring.

thxs ^^ - RiWolf.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
What's your manga about. It would help if you wrote down what the main points are of your manga. Im no good at starting mangas myself but I do know of some cool sceneries. It helps to write the manga with someone else, that way you can bounce ideas off each other and help a suspence to the manga as you dont know what your partner will write.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...