Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommendations Please: Valentine's Day Anime Episodes


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for Valentine's Day Anime episodes if you guys can suggest some for me. Any genre is okay (although comedy is my fav). I'm sure there's tons out there but I could only come up with a couple. Cheers in advance!
Posted
The other forum you asked this at offered some pretty good suggestions. One of my personal favorites, Aria the Natural episode 8, doesn't mention Valentine's Day by name. It does depict a very similar tradition, though--the Festa del Bòcolo, in which you're supposed to give the one you admire a red rose. As is typical for Aria, it's beautiful and soothing and funny.

~Dagger~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...