ocean Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Hey everyone, I'm looking for Valentine's Day Anime episodes if you guys can suggest some for me. Any genre is okay (although comedy is my fav). I'm sure there's tons out there but I could only come up with a couple. Cheers in advance!
Dagger Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 The other forum you asked this at offered some pretty good suggestions. One of my personal favorites, Aria the Natural episode 8, doesn't mention Valentine's Day by name. It does depict a very similar tradition, though--the Festa del Bòcolo, in which you're supposed to give the one you admire a red rose. As is typical for Aria, it's beautiful and soothing and funny. ~Dagger~
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]If I recall correctly, [B]Lovely Complex[/B] actually has two Valentine's day episodes. I can't remember which ones they are for the life of me, though, and all I have is a list of the names, no episode summaries.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now