Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just made a new fan art featuring Utakata, the jinchuuriki of the six-tailed beast from Naruto Shippuden.

[url]http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/view/326549/ink_bubble_galaxy[/url]

Tell me what you guys think :)
Posted
[font=helvetica]I was expecting something with tails. Clearly, I don't know much about Naruto.

His hair looks a little unrealistic, especially on the side facing us. It would help if you broke it up a little by showing an ear, or something. On the other hand, it's anime, and for all I know his hair looks like that in the show.

What did you do to get that glowy effect?[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...