Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]The Legend of Zelda was the original action/rpg for the NES. It was also the very first game to feature a battery back-up, so you could save your game.
The reason every sequel (besides Zelda II The Adventure of Link) bears the prefix "The Legend of Zelda" is because each game is only part of Link's adventure. Each game could be compared to a chapter in a book, which is still being written.

If you'd like to learn more about the series roots, go [URL=http://videogames.gamespot.com/features/universal/zelda/]here[/URL] and you'll find lots of information on the first Zelda games (although there isn't any current info on any past Ocarina of Time).[/color]
Posted
Well it took me a while to realise what Zelda was, but then I hired out the game, and it was all downhill from there..... I still don't know fully what Zelda is though..... :)
Posted
Zelda is just the name of the princess. I haven't found anything else in then games that have to do with Zelda. And I guess in every game there is something to do with Princess Zelda. There isn't a whole lot in MM. The only Zelda related thing is when you learn the Song or Time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...