HopefulOTaKu Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 I have tons of exams next week, so to get myself pumped to study (heh..yea right) I wanted to watch to see how some anime characters do it :) I know of a few already, like I'm sure there are some in Kare Kano, and there are a few in Super Gals (I think) and ummm what else?
rotlung Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 I haven't been keeping up with it but Test no Baka has a few like that. I also have to mention Lova Hina for studying.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now