Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm talking about the long ongoning series like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. I know that a few hardcore people will say they've been watching sense they came out but unlike those people most of us starting watching after they became popular.

So when did u catch up to the current episode out in the series? (guess the best way to discribe that is to describe the episode for each)

One Piece- I caught up just after they arrived at Shaparody Acapelligo

Naruto- Shuppuden part of the series is where I caught this one just after team Kakashi reforms and is sent on thier first mission.

Bleach- I caught up somewhere just before Ichigo started fighting the Panther hollow (I"m blanking out on this name) and he ran into Nell in her baby form.
Posted
I caught up when Luffy and his crew were fighting Oz and
Geko Moria on Thriller bark - One piece

When Aizen and his espada were trying to get to Karakura town only to be trick into Yamamoto and his Gotei 13 illusion of Karakura Town. - Bleach

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...