HopefulOTaKu Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 okay, so I really want some doujin of one of my favorite couples: Ryou Shirogane and Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo mew mew/mew mew power, but I cant find any!! i looked on ebay and they have a few from tmm but none with that couple and they are all in japanese. I know there are some, cuz I saw a few online before, but they werent for sale and i dont remember where that was XDD does anybody have a suggestion of where to find my doujin?
rotlung Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 idk if ur interested but [URL]http://www.mangareader.net/[/URL] has a lot of doujin. As for the particular thing ur looking for u have to look for urself and find it. Granted it may not be a phycial copy but it will at least let u read it if it's there
HopefulOTaKu Posted March 30, 2010 Author Posted March 30, 2010 [quote name='rotlung']idk if ur interested but [URL]http://www.mangareader.net/[/URL] has a lot of doujin. As for the particular thing ur looking for u have to look for urself and find it. Granted it may not be a phycial copy but it will at least let u read it if it's there[/quote] Thanks I will try that :)
rotlung Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [quote name='HopefulOTaKu']Thanks I will try that :)[/quote] np glad i could help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now