Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've never read a book just about drawing manga. Being a fan of manga for as long as I have, that's weird, I know. xD

I've always only used anatomy books and general drawing resources (im self-taught, if it matters). I've only recently realized I need help with form, and I've been working on that more...

Anyway, I never liked Christopher Hart's stuff, but I was very surprised about the great tutorials on the "How to Draw Manga" series's site. Their perspective book looks good.
And Monster book of manga looks like it has really good art from the looks of the covers and reviews, though some people have said it's not the best "how-to."

Have they helped you? :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If you would like to learn how to draw in a certain style, I'd recommend buying a manga drawing book. Just do it the normal way, dammit. Manga is really not that different from learning how to draw normally. Give that some practice, then try your hand at manga. You'll turn out better that way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...