Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have posted up threads before, but I'm thinking about doing at least one thread with a poll attached to it. So I'll like to know how that works, please.
Posted
[quote name='Boo']Alright. :^D

First of all, you press the "New Thread" button when you're in the forum you want to post a thread in. Then you type up your thread and everything. Then scroll down a bit until you find the "Post a Poll" section underneath the part about subscriptions. It's all still on the same page as where you type up your thread.

Just tick the box of Post a Poll "Yes, post a poll with this thread" and then set an amount of Poll options behind "Number of poll options:"

When you press the Submit New Thread button now, you'll be first sent to a place where you can fill in Poll options and stuff. When you're done, you can submit the thread and you'll have a Poll along with it! Whee![/quote]

I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...